Read news articles featuring Dr. Inna Chern & New York General Dentistry
U.S. News & World Report
Well + Good
Well and Good
Sakara Life is a wellness program that is anchored in food as medicine. We deliver plant-based nutrition in the form of ready-to-eat meals, snacks, and supplements nationwide, to help you feel like your best self. Our mission is to help people live their best lives through the power of food as medicine.
As a member of the Sakara Circle, you are an integral part of the Sakara Family and our efforts to spread the mission. As such, our affiliates come from all walks of life and share passion for living the Sakara Life.
Sakara Life offers life-transforming, plant-rich super meals delivered to your door.
“My love of seeing people smile is what led me to pursue a career in dentistry. I want you to wake up everyday excited to share your healthy, bright smile with the world.”
Education & Experience
- 1999 – Undergraduate degree in psychology from New York University
- 2003 – Dental degree from Stony Brook University of Dentistry
- 2003-2004 – General practice residency at Long Island College Hospital
- 2004 – Opened New York General Dentistry
- 2005 – Appointed as an attending at Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center & Albert Einstein School of Medicine